Did you know that all our packaging is made from plants and is 100% compostable?
Truth or myth?
- 1 packet of 70% cocoa dark chocolate
- 1 packet of white white
- 1 package of milk chocolate milk chocolate
- 150g whole almonds shelled, but with the skin
- 150g whole hazelnuts without shell, but with the skin
- Cocoa powder to taste (optional)
How to prepare:
Preheat the oven to 150º.
Line a baking tray.
Spread the almonds and hazelnuts on the tray and place in the oven to toast lightly, for 10 minutes, it is essential to stir with a spoon so they are toasted evenly.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
Break the chocolate bars into small pieces, place each in a different pan and heat in a bain-marie.
Once melted, remove the chocolates from the heat.
Then wrap the almonds and hazelnuts in the different types of chocolate, remove with the help of a fork and place to dry on greaseproof paper.
Once dried, the almonds or hazelnuts wrapped in dark chocolate can be sprinkled with cocoa powder.