Did you know that all our packaging is made from plants and is 100% compostable?
Truth or myth?
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 BALLS
- leftover cake (approx. 3 slices)
- 100 g of dark chocolate 70% cocoa
- 6 wooden sticks
- To decorate: chopped nuts, grated coconut or peanut butter to taste.
PREPARATION IN 45 MINUTES
- Crumble the cake completely. Form into small balls, pressing the dough with the help of your hands.
- Place the balls on a plate with baking paper and put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes, without letting them freeze completely.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and set aside.
- Remove the balls from the freezer, poke a wooden stick into them and pass them through the melted cholocate. Allow to cool slightly before putting the stick down.
- Place the balls on a baking tray with baking paper and decorate with chopped nuts, grated coconut or peanut butter threads.