Did you know that all our packaging is made from plants and is 100% compostable?
Truth or myth?
Green tea cake with yoghurt and lemon
- 3 eggs
- 1 natural yoghurt
- ¾ cup (100g) wheat flour
- ¾ cup (100g) oat flour
- 60 ml lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 6 tablespoon green tea leaves
- 100ml water
- 50g honey
- 1 dessert spoon of baking powder
- Bring the water to a boil to prepare the tea. When the water is boiling, add the tea leaves and wait for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes, strain, set aside and allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, the yoghurt, the honey, the green tea previously prepared, the juice and the lemon zest. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Mix the oat flour with the wheat flour and baking powder. Sift and add little by little to the previous mixture, mixing all the ingredients until you obtain a homogeneous dough without lumps.
- Place the dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.