Did you know that all our packaging is made from plants and is 100% compostable?
Is the bread fattening?
Truth or myth?
INGREDIENTES For the biscuit
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup skim milk powder
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon stevia for sweetening
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Separately, mix the skimmed milk with the olive oil, honey and vanilla essence and mix all the ingredients well until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Mix well the two previous preparations until you obtain a moldable dough.
- Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes. Then, roll out the dough with a rolling pin. If necessary, roll out the dough between two sheets of baking paper.
- After having the dough rolled out, make circular cuts in the dough with the help of a circular mold or a glass. Be careful that the dough does not break and remember that for each biscuit you will need 2 circular cuts.
- Place the cut pastry on a baking paper and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling: in a bowl, mix the powdered milk with the stevia powder, vanilla essence, cream cheese and a little of water (not too much, just enough to bind like powdered milk). Mix all the ingredients very well with the help of a fork until you obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Finally, remove the biscuits from the oven and leave to cool. Place the filling between two biscuits and enjoy!