INGREDIENTS FOR 10 ROLLS
- 120g of filo dough
- 200g of ricotta cheese
- 160g of raisins
- 20g of sesame seeds
- 1 egg yolk
PREPARATION IN 25 MINUTES
- Roll out the sheets of filo dough and brush them with olive oil.
- Chop the raisins and set aside.
- Crumble the ricotta cheese into a bowl and add the raisins. Mix both ingredients well.
- Stuff each sheet with a spoonful of the mixture from the previous preparation and fold it in three, forming a roll. Also, fold the ends so that the filling doesn’t leak.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet, brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 180ºC, for about 15 to 20 minutes or until it gets golden brown and crispy.