Did you know that all our packaging is made from plants and is 100% compostable?
Is the bread fattening?
Truth or myth?
Yogurt and Almond Cups
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- leftover cake (approx. 3 slices)
- 320 g plain Greek yogurt
- sliced almonds
- vanilla essence to taste
- sliced fruit (any kind)
- Crumble the cake and distribute into small bowls.
- Place the laminated almonds in a non-stick pan until it gets golden brown (careful not to let them burn) and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the natural yogurt with the vanilla essence and mix well until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Add a layer of yogurt in each bowl and decorate with fruit to taste and the toasted almond on top.